Safe Ice Dam Removal With Steam
Ice Dams on a home or commercial building can become damaging and dangerous. When choosing to hire an Ice Dam Removal Company to remove your Ice Dams it is important to choose an Ice Dam Removal Company that uses these safe methods of Steam Ice Dam Removal.
1. Ice Dam Removal Technicians should have a system to protect all windows and doors from falling ice.
2. Ice Dam Removal Technicians should establish a safe entrance and exit to the building for the customer to use if necessary.
3. Ice Dam Removal Technicians should use Osha approved safety harnesses on all Ice Dam Removal in the event that they need to be on your roof in a dangerous situation.
4. Ice Dam Removal should be performed by a fully licensed and insured ice dam removal company. This protects your home from any accidents that may occur.
5. Ice Dam Removal Companies should use 100% low-pressure steam during the Ice Dam Removal process to ensure that your roofing materials remain damage free.
6. Hire an Ice Dam Removal company that cares enough about customers and their customer’s homes to only offer Safe Ice Dam Steaming for any Ice Dam Removal Project.
7. Do not hire an Ice Dam Removal Company or anyone else to chip, chop or hammer your Ice Dams. This can cause damage to your shingles and unfortunately more often than not the damage goes unreported to the homeowner.
8. Do not hire an Ice Dam Removal company that uses a high temp pressure washer for Ice Dam Removal.
9. Read our page Ice Dam Steaming VS High Temp Pressure Washing
10. Check to see that the Ice Dam Removal Company cleans up (sidewalks, driveways, entryways, alleyways) after they are done with the Ice Dam Removal process.
11. AGAIN. Hire an Ice Dam Removal Company like Ice Dams Removed that uses only 100% low-Pressure Steam for Ice Dam Removal (Ice Dam Steaming).
Call 1-(833)-ROOF-ICE For Safe MN Ice Dam Removal
MN Ice Dam Services
Ice Dams Removed, your Minneapolis, MN Based, Nationwide Ice Dam Removal/ Ice Dam Steaming Company.