Safe Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY
Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY is a hassle-free experience with Ice Dams Removed. If you are looking at this page then, unfortunately, you more than likely have an Ice Dam problem in Buffalo NY. Whether it be roof ice or gutter ice, if you’ve got it then you are possibly going to end up with water in your home. The good news is- During the winter months Ice Dams Removed is a nationwide Ice Dam Removal Company in Buffalo NY and we are here to help. We use safe low pressure 100% steam for Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY, Rochester NY and all of the surrounding communities.
Please contact us below. Don’t forget to add helpful photos of your ice dams if you have them available.
Call 1-(833)-ROOF-ICE NOW FOR BUFFALO, NY ICE DAM REMOVAL
24/7 emergency WNY Ice Dam Services/ Licensed and Insured!!
Buffalo NY Ice dam Removal Company
Safe Buffalo, NY Ice Dam Removal Company Guidelines
1.Ice Dam Removal Technicians should set up a barrier system to protect all ground level windows and doors from falling ice.
2.Ice Dam Removal Technicians should establish a safe entrance and exit to the building for the customer to use.
3.Ice Dam Removal Technicians should use Osha approved safety harnesses on all Ice Dam Removal in the event that they need to be on your roof in a dangerous situation.
4. Ice Dam Removal should be performed by a fully licensed and insured contractor that can provide you with the paperwork to prove it.
5. Ice Dam Removal Companies should use 100% low-pressure steam during the Ice Dam Removal process to ensure that your roofing material remains damage free.
6. Hire an Ice Dam Removal company that cares enough about customers and their customer’s homes to only offer Ice Dam Steaming for any Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY.
7. Do not hire an Ice Dam Removal Company or anyone else to chip, chop or hammer your Ice Dams. This can cause damage to your shingles and unfortunately more often than not the damage goes unreported to the homeowner. We have removed hundreds of Ice Dams in Buffalo NY and surrounding communities. Time and time again we would remove the snow and perform Ice Dam Removal only to find that severe damage had been done to the roof by companies using the chip, chop, hammer method. We have also uncovered seriously melted shingles done by companies that use torches. Someone running a torch for Ice Dam Removal is a bad idea.
8. Do not hire an Ice Dam Removal company that uses a hot water pressure washer for Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY. High temp pressure washers produce a very high damaging pressure and a low heat. This equipment can not run hot enough to produce true steam. So it takes a lot of pressure to remove the ice. It might look like steam because of the cold temperatures outside but so does a 98.6 degree exhale.
9. Read our page Ice Dam Steaming VS High Temp Pressure Washing
10. Check to see that the Ice Dam Removal company cleans up (sidewalks, driveways, entryways, alleyways) after they are done with the Ice Dam Removal process.
11. AGAIN. Hire an Ice Dam Removal Company that uses only 100% low-Pressure Steam for Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY and WNY surrounding communities.
Using 100% low-pressure steam equipment, safety first and properly trained Ice Dam Removal Technicians is the key to Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY.
24/7 Emergency NY Ice Dam Removal Services/ Licensed and Insured!!
Safe Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo, NY
Safe Ice Dam Removal is when the ice dam removal performed on your home is safe for you, your family, your home and our technicians.
Ice Dam Removal in Buffalo NY can be a dangerous line of work. We take safety for you, your family, your home and our technicians very seriously. During the Ice Dam Removal process in Buffalo NY, we only use a 100% steam machines to perform ice dam removal.
Our Ice Dam Removal service areas in Western New York:
Buffalo NY, Western NY, Rochester NY, Amherst NY, West Seneca NY, Fort Erie NY, Sloan NY, Lackawanna NY, Kenmore NY, Cheektowaga NY, Blasdell NY, Tonawanda NY, Williamsville NY, Crystal Beach NY, Depew NY, North Tonawanda NY, Lancaster NY, Orchard Park NY, Harris Hill NY, Hamburg NY, Elma Center NY, Clarence Center NY, East Aurora NY, Lakeview NY, Eden NY, Pinehurst NY, East Amherst NY, Lockport NY, Pittsford NY, Brighton NY, Fairport NY, East Rochester NY, Greece NY, Webster NY and all WNY Ice Dam Removal.